Sunday, August 10, 2008

Robertus' Song of the Week

In the hall I heard your faints falling
Your trial and my corrections made
You had all the prayer of my loose heart
You had all the prayers of my

No I was not there on the church stairs
The wind in my hair a flood through my tear
No I was not there on the church stairs
The wind in my hair a flood through my tear

Me I wanted, I wanted the right time
Me I wanted, I wanted the fire in line
Me I wanted, I wanted the right time
Me I wanted, I wanted the fire in line



This week's SotW is "Guyamas Sorona" by Beirut (a song I've been listening to in the cah lately). A return performance from Beirut, which I'd hoped to avoid, but here it is at ten of seven on Sunday and I'd not posted a thing. Like everything else on The Flying Club Cup, they performed this live in Brooklyn for La Blogothèque. Enjoy!

No comments: